|ALL-INCLUSIVE GUEST RATES||US$160/room
|COMMUNITY AND STANDARD RATES||G$ 8,000/room||G$ 12,000/room||G$ 15,000/room|
PRICES SHOWN IN US DOLLARS. The All Inclusive rates offer meals and accommodation, tour guide, afternoon tea, coffee and cookies, evening drinks before dinner, use of the swimming pool and laundry service. Birding, orientation tour around the lodge, feeding of the fish in the fish ponds, traditional roasting of the cashew nuts and a treck on the Panorama Nature Trail are included in the All Inclusive rate. However a visit to the Iwokrama Canopy Walkway, outings on the Rupununi River or the Village of Surama, an excursion to an Amerindian farm and culture performances in the Village of Rupertee are offered at an additional cost. On travelling to Rock View you have basically two options as we are in the North Rupununi Savannahs and 420 km from Georgetown on the way to Lethem on the border with Brazil. These options are by air to Lethem with a scheduled domestic flight or by road with your own vehicle or by bus. Please let me know what would be your preference so that I may give you more details. We look forward to hearing back from you and answering any further questions that you may have for us. CHECK OUT TIME IS 12:00PM NOON.
|Annai to…||Toyota Surf||Beford|
|Boa Vista, Brazil||$450||N/A|
|Bonfim Brazil (via Lethem)||$320||N/A|
|Karanambu (via Yupukari)||$340||$680|
|Karanambu (via Cajueiro)||$260||$520|
|Moura bird watching (incl. waiting)||$100||$200|
|Bina Hill (waiting add’l $40)||$20||N/A|
|Aranaputa (waiting add’l 40)||$25||N/A|
|Camoudi Basch bird watching (incl. waiting)||$70||$140|
|Wowetta Cock-of-the-Rock lek (waiting add’l $40 Toyota/$80 Bedford)||$35||$70|
|Surama Village & Eco-Lodge||$100||$200|
|Surama via Wowetta Cock-of-the-Rock lek (incl. waiting)||$160||$320|
|Canopy Walkway via Corkwood (incl. 2 hr waiting)||$180||N/A|
|Canopy Walkway via Surama||$200||$400|
|Kurupukari Crossing via Canopy Walkway||$260||N/A|
|Annai to Karasabai||$400||N/A|
PRICES SHOWN IN US DOLLARS. Vehicle availability is severely limited so advance bookings are essential. Review vehicle particulars and hiring conditions in ACTIVITIES section above. For transfers between points that do not include Annai/Rock View Lodge, or any other specialized ground services, please contact our office. Bear in mind that there are no sealed roads in the region so muddy conditions during rainy season can significantly affect passability and scheduling of ground transfers.
ACTIVITIES & TRANSPORT
|Toyota Surf double-cab||$80||$4|
|Panorama Nature Trail (Guided hike, per person)||$10|
|Visit Amerindian Village of Annai (Guided tour, per person)||$10|
|Half day guided excursion on the Rupununi River for 4 persons||$230|
PRICES SHOWN IN US DOLLARS. The Toyota Surf carries one to four passengers in the cab. The Bedford carries 5 passengers in the cab plus up to 18 in the covered rear bed. Overnight stays require transfer cost plus hire cost. Overnight stays require that the driver’s cost be covered by the client. Vehicle availability in the Rupununi is severely limited so delays or unexpected changes are always possible. It is common practice to offer unused seats in vehicles to local community members. This good-neighbor practice does not impact scheduling or pricing of ground transfer/vehicle hire services.
|One-Way GYD||Return GYD|
|TransGuyana Airways – Ogle to Lethem (departs 7:30h, 8:30h, 11:15h, 15:00h)||$34,000||$60,000|
|TransGuyana Airways – Lethem to Ogle (departs 9:30h, 10:15h, 12:45h, 16:30h)||$30,000||$60,000|
|Air Services Ltd – Ogle to Lethem (departs 9:00h)||$28,500||$50,160|
|Air Services Ltd – Lethem to Ogle (departs 11:00h)||$28,500||$50,160|
|Air Services Ltd – Diversion to Annai Airstrip||$33,000|
PRICES AND TIMINGS ARE SET BY THE AIRLINES AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Please contact us to confirm the latest information
SAFETY & RISK FACTORS
- Rock View Lodge endeavors to ensure the Safety and Comfort to all guests at all times
- Valuables and documents may be lodged with Management for safekeeping
- The Duty Manager and the Night Security can be called in the event of any need or on an Emergency
- Trained staff in First Aid are available to guests as well as medical assistance at the Annai Hospital
- In serious cases Medical Air Evacuation from the Annai Airstrip can be arranged when required
- Rock View Ltd carries Fire and All Risks insurance to the property
We accept Visa and Mastercard at the lodge. Regrettably, we are unable to process online payments at this time. A 4% processing fee for card payments will be added to your final invoice.
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKINGS & REFUND POLICY
- Bookings will be confirmed in writing on receipt of a 50 % deposit. Balance due on arrival.
- Full refund of deposit received will be made on cancelation being advised in writing 60 days and above prior to the arrival date.
- 95 % of the deposit received on the cancelation being advised in writing from 40 to 60 days prior to the arrival date.
- 80% of the deposit received on the cancelation being advised in writing from 20 to 40 days prior to the arrival date.
- 50% of the deposit received on the cancelation being advised in writing from 5 to 20 days prior to the arrival date.
- No refund will be made on cancelation being advised in writing from 5 days prior to arrival date or on a no show.
RIGHT TO EVICTION POLICY
Management of Rock View Lodge reserves the right to evict any guest(s) from the premises who may be behaving in a manner inconvenient to other guests or prejudicial to the safety of Company property.